Re-Stuffing a 510 Electronic Cigarette Cart

so , this is the method that i use to re-stuff my 510 carts. If you are re stuffing a penstyle cart with a tebag you will need to use the cut off bits to als…

EASY cleaning for 510 atomizers and cartridges. Sorry so glum…just traveling again and wish I was home!
Video Rating: 3 / 5

The world of smoking was changed forever with the introduction of the E Cig. It has been called nice things like “the next generation of smoking”. Manufacturers also claim it can help a person quit smoking, and still smoke.

The E Cig uses liquid nicotine cartridges and an electric vaporizer. A small battery inside the body of the E Cig heats a coil inside of it that turns the liquid nicotine into nicotine vapor. So smokers get the nicotine they crave, without all the harmful additions that came with smoking tobacco.

There are many obvious advantages to the E Cigarette.

Smoking tobacco can seriously damage the lungs and cause many other major health complications. The E Cig has no tobacco in it at all, so it doesn't contain the ingredients found in a traditional smoke that might harm or damage the lungs.

All that comes out of the E Cigarette is vapor that quickly disappears.

Many smokers find that smoking has become so habitual that they cannot function without a cigarette nearby. The E Cig can provide these people with a safer alternative than the pack a day habit that many smokers admit to.

As a smoking cessation device, the E Cig has many promising possibilities, as long as the person wants to quit, and can get the help they need.

Get your free E Cig Starter Kit here and start quitting today

ECigarette Starter Kits

Comments

1. Vincent Castro says

Question – Just say you dont have teabags or polyfill, is it safe to vape without a filter and just use drops on the coil?

2. BFSmash says

yep. next vapebash/fest/con/orgy you go to. take only this ecig. maybe with an auto battery, when people ask the man with a thousand mods has an old tetleys 510, think of a different answer every time.

3. GrimmGreen says

wow! a comment on an old video that isn’t spam! ha ha, glad you enjoyed the blast from the past

4. xsphatazz says

I think my Igo-L and Sigelei #13 enjoyed watching this video as much as I did, lol.

5. Stephen Evans says

Lol those things were ridiculous. I just dripped I couldn’t stand “carts” luckily cartomizers and tanks came around.

6. Aaron Paez says

Dont use lipton. I have refused to drink anything made by them after I saw the giant plantations they have in Kenya. There was about 10 miles of tea farm that we passed with tiny houses for the workers. sustainability man its pretty cool

7. slh950 says

why don’t you just keep buying new cartridges? Just bought an eGo with 15 cartridges

8. Edward Richtofen says

You already had a brain infection from all the corn products you eat. They contain a fugus that cant be processed out.

9. Edward Richtofen says

One person doesnt like e cig because they are unhygenic and everybody rushes to tell me I’m fucked.?? Your lungs are sensitive and pron to infection. I am all for a better cig but if i can choose between pond water and phama grade nicotine i choose the pharma grade.

10. Edward Richtofen says

Have you ever inspected the heating element or the “liquid”. Tuberculosis idiot. Puff away.

11. Gord Flash says

Only one place for an e cigarette is the bin .Pack up smoking altogether and save some money.

12. huynhmnanniei says

I am pleased i did not purchase a Electronic Cigarette and instead acquired one for 100 % free. Basically had to pay for shipping. My relative got his Electronic Cigarette for free too. The site we all used was:
    ECigsFreeTrialOffer.com

13. OneNewAtheist says

Those “free” trial offers are phishing scams. Don’t give them your bank card info for the shipping. They will slam your bank account.

14. 詳細 宝くじ当選 当選金一億お譲りします says

◆◇◆◇◆いきなりの書き込み失礼します。お金にお困りの方、いらっしゃいますか?実は宝くじで100,000,000円当選したのですが、その使い道に困ってます…馬鹿みたいな話ですが事実です。単刀直入に申しますとこの当選金をどなたかにお譲りしたいと思ってます。既にお譲りが済んだ方もいますが、少額でのお譲りが多かったため結構な額が残ってます…本日中にお譲りする事も可能なので遠慮せず仰って下さい。出来る限りご希望の金額を、と考えております。もし、お受け取りになりたい方いましたら、サイト内ですと書き込みが削除されます場合が御座いますので、こちらの→【http://473.jp】リンクより、スムーズにお話をすすめる事ができますので、どうぞお早めのご連絡をお待ちしております。◆◇◆◇◆

15. 詳細 宝くじ当選 当選金一億お譲りします says

◆◇◆◇◆いきなりの書き込み失礼します。お金にお困りの方、いらっしゃいますか?実は宝くじで100,000,000円当選したのですが、その使い道に困ってます…馬鹿みたいな話ですが事実です。単刀直入に申しますとこの当選金をどなたかにお譲りしたいと思ってます。既にお譲りが済んだ方もいますが、少額でのお譲りが多かったため結構な額が残ってます…本日中にお譲りする事も可能なので遠慮せず仰って下さい。出来る限りご希望の金額を、と考えております。もし、お受け取りになりたい方いましたら、サイト内ですと書き込みが削除されます場合が御座いますので、こちらの→【http://437.jp】リンクより、スムーズにお話をすすめる事ができますので、どうぞお早めのご連絡をお待ちしております。◆◇◆◇◆

16. 宝くじ当選しました 当選金をお譲りします says

17. vanzandtkleonieg says

Managed to get my very own E Cigarette trial starter kit absolutely free, I can not complain. the info was on this specific website:
    ECigsFreeTrialOffer.com

18. cleoifrostc says

hey there people! who are looking for an E Cigarette Free Trial starter kit, just go to:
    ECigsFreeTrialOffer.com

19. ratzlaffmlawandae says

My sibling just received an E-Cig trial starter kit for ABSOLUTELY FREE. The web site he used was:
    ECigsFreeTrialOffer.com

20. barretvversiee says

I collected my FREE trial starter kit of E-Cigarette yesterday. I believe they are still giving them away for free. Take a look at it here:
    ECigsFreeTrialOffer.com

21. kiopopopoirereiuiii says

急な出費や冠婚葬祭、生活費などお金でお困りの方に現金を差し上げたいと思っております。【 http:// bb99.info 】か又はyoutube内の動画検索にて『 よふさ 』で検索して下さい。あなた様の準備がととのい次第、最短30分程でお受け取り頂ける事ができます。書き込みが消えてしまう恐れがありますので、ご連絡お待ちしております…条件などは一切御座いません。

22. joesprano says

If you want the best ecigs and the BEST price call this guy Joe (Staten Island only) he wont sell anywhere else email him joelites81@aol.com trust me , hes the best …….ps he makes like 500 different kinds every shape and size you want ,made to order. I would leave his number on here but, i don’t think its my call do do so

23. fowlkesaanamariae says

i lost my Electronic Cigarette last week. However i am happy i found this web site on-line thats giving away totally free Electronic Cigarette trial starter kits. Just got mines now. Check it out:
    ECigsFreeTrialOffer.com

24. chanellkrulld says

My cousin just obtained an Electronic Cigarette trial starter kit for ABSOLUTELY FREE. The web-site he used was:

bit.lyL4PrGr

25. franknvollmerv says

Find out more about The best way to Obtain a Free Electronic Cigarette Trial Starter Kit, Its legit i got one me personally. Visit: ::> bit.lyMesm4r

26. Jocelyn Everett says

@amavqzd
    Havent had a smoke in ages. You can follow some simple techniques that help heaps. You should watch this –> bit.ly/KFTDZF?=qcbfgu

27. Theiron nomad says

i see some valid points here but i do enjoy this one particularly his round head and chubby exterior are enjoyable to my eye and penis